Cuisinart Mini Prep Processor with Handle - Red
Retail Price $99.95
The Cuisinart Mini Prep Processor with Handle – Red is compact and powerful with dishwasher safe pieces that are easy to store and a snap to clean up. The mini processor speeds up preparation time when you need to mix, chop, puree or grind food.
It includes a 3-cup work bowl and a spatula, along with a stainless steel blade and recipe book. The vibrant red bowl handle and machine color add a stylish touch to its rounded appearance. Purchase the mini food processor today, and enjoy delicious food while spending less time in the kitchen.
- Time saving food processing powered by sharp and blunt edged stainless steel blade - Comes with a large bowl that can grind tough legumes, cheese, vegetables and spices - Easy to use chop or grind dual function button - Exclusively created with auto-reversible blade and motor for quicker processing
With Great Prices, Awesome Customer Service and Fast Shipping, we guarantee you will love buying the Cuisinart Mini Prep Processor with Handle - Red from us.
- Chop or grind at the touch of a button
- 700ml work bowl with handle (approximately 12.5cm in diameter)
- Exclusive auto-reversing SmartPower blade for two powerful processing options
- Dishwasher safe parts
Dimensions: 13cm(W) x 19cm(L) x 25cm(H)
Warranty: Limited 18 month
- A very worthy buy! Love it.
Getting the cons out of the way first - when I made pesto, the processor didn't seem to want to break down the chunks of pecorino cheese that floated around the mixture as easily as I'd hoped, but did most of the job eventually.
Now the pros! It is very easy to clean, only 3 parts need cleaning and the contents of the bowl doesn't leak all over the machine attachment like some other food processors do. I've made some very runny pastes which would have leaked if not for the Mini Prep's good design. The Mini Prep comes with two buttons - Chop and Grind, and the included manual/recipe book explains when to use each of these and how to prepare different foods before processing them. Put simply, Chop is used for soft items, and Grind for hard items.
The Mini Prep is small so it doesn't clog up benchspace, but has a decent sized bowl to accommodate many tasks. Chopping garlic is the bane of my existence, but now I have the perfect tool to help me out!
In short: Get the Mini Prep Processor - you won't regret it one bit! (Posted on 6/10/2017)