The Saxon 1.25" 1.5X Erecting Eyepiece corrects the image for a reflector telescope so that you can use your telescope for terrestrial viewing. Reflector telescopes generally present images to you in an inverted or 'upside-down' fashion, and it's great for viewing celestial objects but no so much for land-viewing! To add some versatility to your telescope and use it for both night and daytime viewing, simply add on the Saxon 1.25" 1.5X Erecting Eyepiece and voila! you've got a powerful spotting scope and telescope in one beautiful package!
The eyepiece is compatible with any telescope or optical device that uses a standard 1.25" diameter eyepiece. Works great with nearly any type of reflector telescope! Better still, the Saxon 1.25" 1.5X Erecting Eyepiece brings objects 50% closer so you can see daytime objects in greater detail.
Saxon 1.25" 1.5X Erecting Eyepiece Features
- Use your reflector telescope for terrestrial viewing!
- View images 50% closer in greater detail
- Quick and easy to attach and use
- Inverts images to appear right side up for daytime viewing
- One simple accessory to convert your telescope into a powerful spotting scope