Saxon 1141EQ Newtonian Reflector Telescope
The Saxon 1141 Newtonian Reflector Telescope is another quality telescope from Saxon. This is a telescope that’s well suited for entry level astronomers and even the more serious hobbyists. It has a powerful viewing capacity while its compact size that makes it a breeze to pack and carry with you.
Take it along with you
The 1141EQ features a compact Newtonian design making it easy to transport with you to your favorite observation site. Even with its compact size it still packs a very respectable 114mm aperture. With the included Super 10mm and 25mm eyepieces, you’ll get enough magnification power to see the features of our nearby planetary neighbors, the moon and all the popular celestial objects.
Designed for Novice and Intermediate users
This telescope stands in the middle ground between entry level scopes and high powered, advanced ones. One of the biggest improvement to this telescope compared to the entry level ones is the addition of the Equatorial Mount. This mount is geared towards more serious tracking and observation of celestial bodies.
*Please note, the image through all finder scopes will be upside down.
Saxon 1141EQMS Newtonian Reflector Telescope Features
- Aluminised and coated 4.5" parabolic primary mirror for bright, high contrast images
- Saxon EQ German equatorial mount which includes manual slow motion controls
- Adjustable aluminium tripod and convenient accessory tray
- Standard 1.25" rack and pinion focuser accepts a wide variety of eyepieces
- Includes 5X24 optical finderscope, Super 10mm and 25mm eyepieces