Saxon 1149EQ Newtonian Reflector Telescope w/ Motor Drive with Hand Control
The Saxon 1149EQ
is a High Powered Newtonian Reflector Telescope that is affordable yet perfect for viewing a large variety
of celestial objects such as the moon, planets, star clusters and brighter nebula.
It's long focal length allows good viewing at high and low powers with different eyepieces. This is absolutely fantastic for astronomical viewing.
*Please note, the image through all finder scopes will be upside down.
Saxon 1149EQ Newtonian Reflector Telescope Features:
Focal Length: 900mm
Aluminized and overcoated mirrors
Stainless Steel Tripod
125% more light than 76mm and 165% more than 70mm refractor
Long focal length allows good viewing of both high and low powers with different eyepieces - Smooth rack-and-pinion 1.25" focuser
Included In The Box
- BONUS:1.5X Erecting Eyepiece(Valued at $45.00) for terrestial viewing
- EQ1 German Equatorial Mount with large mount head for greater stability and tracking precision
- Long focal length allows for good viewing at both high and low powers with different eyepieces
* (1x) Saxon 1149EQ Telescope
* (1x) 5x24 Finderscope
* (3x) Quality Super 1.25" eyepieces (4mm, 10mm & 25mm)
* (1x) Strong Aluminium tripod and accessory tray
* (1x) Bonus: 1.5X Erecting Eyepiece
* (1x) Set of Tools
* (1x) Instructions/Assembly Manual