The Saxon 25-125x80 Zoom Binoculars is a precision optical instrument that delivers serious imaging performance for any viewing application. With its remarkable 80mm diameter aperture and 25x-125x zoom capabilities, you can expect it to bring you crisper, brighter images at distances that other binoculars just cant match.
Huge 80mm Aperture
This binocular was designed to observe objects at a significant distance. With that in mind, the 80mm diameter aperture is more than enough for typical long range terrestrial viewing. The wide range of zoom levels available makes it easy to acquire your target and then zoom in to get more details.
Crisp, Color Corrected Images
Chromatic aberrations are a common stumbling block for a lot of standard binoculars. The higher magnification levels tend to affect the image produced by the lens. Since different wavelengths of light travel at different speeds, some colors tend to become more dominant at higher magnifications. This is where optical coatings help improved the images. Aside from high quality glass and precision design, optical coatings ensure that the images you view are color correct.
Be Prepared for Long Viewing Sessions
Although the Saxon 25-125x80 Zoom Binoculars can be carried around and used like a regular binocular, mounting it on a tripod significantly enhances performance at medium to high magnifications. Its tripod adaptable and once you mount it on one; you’ll be able to view images at high zoom levels without suffering from blurring caused by vibrations.
Saxon 25-125x80 Zoom Binoculars Features
- Generous 80mm objective lenses deliver impressive light gathering capabilities
- Switch operated zoom magnification from 25X to 125X
- Multi-coated lens surfaces deliver sharp, clean, color correct images
- Bak 4 prism system for improved imaging performance
- Lightweight and rugged rubber armoured body that resists dings and scratches
- Tripod adaptor bracket, lens covers, neck strap and carrying case included.
- 3 Year limited factory warranty