The Saxon EQ5 Mount w/Steel Tripod boasts a German equatorial mount design providing the precision and stability needed for serious observing. With single or double axis motor drive attached, it becomes the perfect instrument for deep-sky astrophotography.
Standard features of the EQ5 include a built-in holder for polar scope, a latitude adjuster with micrometer scale, an azimuth polar-alignment adjuster, aluminum setting circles, large manual slow-motion tracking controls, a bubble level, 71-123cm tripod height and accessory tray.
Saxon EQ5 Mount w/Steel Tripod Features
- Precise and stable tracking and observation
- Includes adjusters for precise adjustments
- Easy to use and allows for accurate motion-tracking
- Versatile 71-123cm adjustable tripod height suitable for all viewing positions
- Includes accessory tray for storage convenience