The Andatech AlcoSense Precision Fuel Cell Breathalyzer
is a state of the art instrument used to detect Ethyl Alcohol from a valid breath sample. The AlcoSense Precision uses an electrochemical fuel cell to measure the concentration ofalcohol from the exhaled human breath. It also has passed the AUSTRALIAN STANDARD testing AS 3547 Type 2 Device. High Acuracy 4 digit platinum electrochemical fuel cell sensordigital breathalyser with advanced SONIX micro controller technology.If alcohol is present, a corresponding voltage is generated from thefuel cell, which is proportional to the alcohol content of the sampleprovided by a human subject. This voltage is then sent to the Microcontroller to calculate and display a subjects %BAC.
Andatech AlcoSense Precision has direct and passive mode, non-invasive test where no mouthpiece is needed. User can speak or breathe in and through the slot for mouthpieces.
It is perfect application for law enforcement, work place safety, schools, alcohol treatment, emergency room, medical professional. The minimum reading on the Andatech AlcoSense Precision Fuel Cell Breathalyzer is 0.006% BAC (A reading of less than 0.006% BAC will result in a 0.000% BAC reading).
At the request of the Technical Services Laboratory Traffic Alcohol Section (Victorian Police Force) we sent an AlcoSense Precision over to them for testing. This was not a routine check of our products, rather to ensure that the Police are aware of what is happening in the market. For this reason it was tested in house at the lab and returned great results or durability and accuracy. Of course the Police Force cannot endorse a product, but you won’t find many other companies who can make such a claim about their product. Andatech is all about great quality, and trustworthy instruments, having this unit tested further even after the rigours of Australian Standards indicates we are still setting the bar higher and higher it a great product to have on the market.
Andatech AlcoSense Precision Fuel Cell Breathalyzer Features:
- Completed Australian Standard AS3547 Type 2 Quantitative Device Australian Standard AS3547 Complied
- Tested by Law Enforcer in Australia with satisfactory results.
- High accuracy and hi-tech electrochemical sensor used in all police breathalyzers
- Cutting-edge US technology
- Very low price in comparison with other electrochemical breathalyzers
- Short response time <10 seconds, even with a high concentration of alcohol
- Fast recovery time:
- 3 sec. when the reading is 0.000 %
- Reacts only to alcohol;
- Long term stability;
- Large, visible, backlit in blue display with simple and plain-text
- Easy handling
- Quick and easy to use with or without mouthpiece
- Long life time of the sensor
- Controlling system for measuring the blow time given by a signalling sound
- The test is carried out automatically and manually
- Compact and light weight hand-held device
- For drivers as a self-control device
- For drivers involved in the transportation industry such as bus drivers, tram drivers,aircrew, maritime and railway employees
- To check the operators of wheel-loaders, cranes and other heavy or dangerous equipment operators
- For security guard companies and health agencies
- For pubs, restaurants, hotels where there is a need for a highly accurate and reliable breathalyser
- To check morning after residual amounts of alcohol.
- Australian Standard AS3547 certified
- Law enforcement grade breathalyzer
- High grade platinum electrochemical fuel cell sensor
- High level of accuracy with 4-digit reading (minimum reading is 0.006% BAC)
- Bright Blue LED display
- Ideal for Professional, workplace safety, medical, and industrial use
- Comes with 5 complimentary mouth piece