The Saxon 1309EQMS is a High Powered Newtonian Reflector Telescope. It is excellent for observing the moon, solar system, planets and a wide range of astronomical objects.
It is definitely a more powerful reflector telescope for the advanced beginner astronomic viewer. It comes with an aluminised and overcoated 5.2" mirror as well as a motor drive. It's 130mm primary mirror collects 30% more light than the 114mm telescope, resulting in better resolution and brighter images.
The Saxon 1309EQMS Newtonian Reflector Telescope comes with a 3 year Warranty.
*Please note, the image through all finder scopes will be upside down.
Saxon 1309EQMS Newtonian Reflector Telescope Features:
- Excellent night sky views with 130mm aperture
- Easy focusing with 6x24 finderscope
- Good for viewing at high and low magnifications
- Strong and stable Aluminium tripod base
- Stable viewing with EQ2 German Equatorial Mount
- Viewing made easier with motor drive feature
- Convenient accessory tray included
- 2 eyepieces for varied magnifications (10mm & 25mm)
Included In The Box
- (1x) Saxon 1309EQ2MS Telescope
- (1x) 6x24 Finderscope
- (2x) Quality Super 1.25" eyepieces (10mm & 25mm)
- (1x) Strong Aluminium tripod and accessory tray
- (1x) Bonus: 1.5X Erecting Eyepiece
- (1x) Motor Drive
- (1x) Hand Controller
- (1x) Battery Case and Cable
- (1x) Set of Tools
- (1x) Instructions/Assembly Manual